540 chemin du defoussat
06480 LA COLLE SUR LOUP
www.azvr.fr - firstname.lastname@example.org
Dénomination sociale : SAS AZVR.
• 1. Object • 2. Products and availability • 3. Compliance of the order • 4. Order and payment • 5. Price • 6. Cookies • 7. Delivery • 8. Right of withdrawal • 9. Limitation of liability • 10. Guarantees • 1 °) In case of lack of conformity: • 2 °) In case of hidden defect: • 3 °) Contractual guarantee • 11. Nominative data and protection of privacy • 12. Intellectual property • 13. Force majeure • 14. Severability of the contract • 15. Litigation
The present general conditions of sale are concluded between, on the one hand, the SAS AZVR, (Denominated hereafter AZVR). company whose registered office is located at 540 Chemin de la Defoussat 06480 La-Colle-sur-Loup FRANCE, and Internet users wishing to make a purchase on the website "azvr.fr" accessible at: http: // www. azvr.fr hereinafter referred to as "the Customer". The Customer wishing to take advantage of AZVR's offers has, prior to the order proceeded to the creation of an account by filling in his email address, and choosing a password. These AZVR General Terms and Conditions of Sale define the rights and obligations of the parties in connection with the sale of products by www.azvr.fr to the customers of the site. These conditions express the entirety of the obligations of the parties. The parties agree that their relations will be exclusively governed by this contract, to the exclusion of any other condition, in particular those in force for sales in store. AZVR reserves the right to adapt or modify these conditions at any time. In case of modification, it will be applied to each order the conditions in force on the day of the order. If a condition were to fail, it would be considered as governed by the practices in force in the sector of distance selling, and this in accordance with French law that will be applicable only. The Customer must be: • a natural person over the age of 18 and have full legal capacity to contract; • a natural person under the age of 18 and be emancipated;
2. Products and availability AZVR offers for sale ready-to-wear items, designer items and fashion accessories. Product offers and prices are valid as long as they are visible on the site, while supplies last. AZVR does not guarantee in any way the maintenance of products for sale for a specific period and the latter undertakes to notify by email or telephone any customer who has ordered an unavailable product. In no way, the Customer can not engage the responsibility of AZVR in the event that he has validated the order of a product unavailable. In case of debiting the amount of an order relating to an unavailable product, AZVR is committed within 30 days according to the choice of the customer, either to refund the Customer, or to issue him a credit of the amount of his order. In case of out of stock of one of the products of an order with several products, AZVR ships the rest of the order. Our product offers are offered within the limits of available stocks. In this context, indications on the availability of products are provided at the time of placing your order. If the items were unavailable after your order, we will notify you and invite you to cancel or modify your order 3. Compliance of the order The products offered for sale are presented and detailed with the greatest possible precision. The information mentioned on each product sheet is that provided to AZVR by the suppliers from whom the products are acquired. However, AZVR can not be held liable for any error or omission in the description of the products. The photographs illustrating the products put on sale are outside the contractual field. In case of nonconformity of the product delivered to the Customer, the latter may return it to AZVR within the maximum period of 30 days and may request: • to be delivered from a product identical to that ordered within the limits of available stocks, • be reimbursed for the price of the product or service within 30 days of the request. The costs of returning the non-conforming product as well as the possible delivery of another product will be borne by SAS AZVR These provisions do not deprive the Customer of his right of withdrawal as guaranteed by Article 8.
4. Order and payment You can order: On the Internet: www.azvr.fr Contractual information is presented in French and will be the subject of a confirmation containing this contractual information at the latest at the time of delivery. Customers wishing to buy one or more articles on the website www.azvr.fr must comply with the following process: - The Customer selects the products he wishes to acquire by clicking on the "Add to Cart" icon, - The Customer, after checking his selection (size, color, price ...) validates the choice of the selected products by clicking on the "order" icon; The Customer must then: • If he is already a customer of www.azvr.fr: fill in the form by indicating only his email address and his password that was communicated to him during the first order; • If he is a new customer of www.azvr.fr: fill in the form with his last name, first name, contact details, email address. A password is then asked. The Customer is free to change this password. • A summary of the order is indicated to the Customer as well as the shipping costs. He must click on the "Order" icon to continue his order and declares to fully and unreservedly accept all of these Terms and Conditions. • The Customer then accesses a page where he must specify his delivery and billing address and provide his payment information. The Customer must click on the icon "pay by cb" or "pay by paypal" and fill out the secure payment form of his order.
The Customer guarantees that he is fully entitled to use the credit card or his Paypal account for the payment of his order, and that these means of payment give access to sufficient funds to cover all the costs of using the services of www.azvr.fr. SAS AZVR disclaims any liability in case of dispute between the Customer and the company "Paypal". When the order is finalized, the AZVR SAS confirms the order to the Customer by sending him a summary email. When you click on the Validate button after the ordering process, you agree to accept it and all the present General Terms and Conditions of Sale fully and without reservation. The data recorded by SAS AZVR is the proof of all the transactions made by SAS AZVR and its customers. The data recorded by the payment system is proof of financial transactions.
5. Price The shipping costs of the Customer's order will be indicated before the final validation of it. Non-compliance by the Customer with the obligations subscribed under these General Terms and Conditions of Sale, in particular in case of fraud or any attempt at fraud, and any incident of payment of the price may result in the suspension of access to the services of www. .azvr.fr, without prejudice to any damages that could be solicited by SAS AZVR. Thus the AZVR SAS reserves the right to refuse any order from a Customer with whom there is a dispute. The prices of our products are indicated in euros, excluding participation in the processing and shipping costs. In case of order to a country other than metropolitan France, you are the importer of the products concerned. For all products shipped outside the European Union and DOM-TOM, customs duties, other local taxes, import duties or state taxes may be payable. These rights and sums are not the responsibility of AZVR. They will be at your expense and are your sole responsibility both in terms of declarations and payments to the competent authorities and bodies of your country. We advise you to inquire about these aspects with your local authorities.
All orders regardless of their origin are payable in Euros. The AZVR SAS reserves the right to change prices at any time but the products will be billed based on the rates in effect at the time of registration of orders subject to availability. The products remain the property of SAS AZVR until full payment of the price. You can request the sending of an invoice mentioning a delivery address by validating the option provided for this purpose. 6. Cookies We may use your browsing data through cookies managed by a partner. The data used is strictly anonymous and is subject to purely statistical treatment. Thus, you will be able to see personalized banners offering products similar or complementary to those already consulted and available on the sites of the AZVR SAS. If you no longer want to see this type of banner appear and / or get more information on this process, simply go to the following addresses: - Google: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html - NAI: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp
7. Delivery All orders placed from Monday to Friday before 12H are processed and shipped within 24 hours, unless technical inability to process the order, orders placed beyond 12H will be shipped within 48 hours. Delivery times may also vary in case of routing difficulties. Working days do not include weekends and public holidays. Upon shipment of your order, a tracking number will be assigned to you and will allow you to follow the progress of your routing of your order. So Colissimo service allows you to be delivered in Metropolitan France to your home with or without an appointment, in a post office or in a relay point near your home. The shipping costs of So Colissimo are offered starting from an amount of 100 euros for metropolitan France. The chronopost service allows for metropolitan France delivery the next day before 13h for all orders placed before 12H. Warning no deliveries take place on Saturdays.
It is the responsibility of the recipient to check the shipments on arrival and make all reservations and claims that would appear justified, or even refuse the package, if it is likely to have been opened or if it bears clear traces of deterioration. However, it may be, as in any shipment, that there may be a delay in delivery or the package goes astray. In case of late delivery or misplaced package, we ask you to report it by email to email@example.com. We will contact the Post Office to start an investigation. An investigation by the Post Office may take up to 21 days from the date of the start of the investigation. If during this period, the package is found, it will be forwarded immediately to your home. If, on the other hand, the product is not found after 21 days of investigation, the Post considers the package as lost. In this case only, we can send you a replacement product, at our expense. If the ordered products are no longer available, we will refund your order. We do not accept any responsibility for longer delivery times due to the carrier, especially in case of loss of products or strike. In the event that the parcel is not claimed at the Post Office, after the 15 days of availability, it will be returned to the deposit of the AZVR SAS and it will then contact the customer for a possible reshipment or , without a customer's response, a refund or credit note.
The products are shipped in Metropolitan France (including Corsica). Delivery is by Colissimo La Poste for orders from Metropolitan France. AZVR SAS is not liable for any damage that may be caused to the Customer by the Colissimo La Poste service. The Customer must carefully fill in the order form all the fields of the delivery form, including its delivery details, indicating a fixed telephone number or mobile phone number. Neither the AZVR SAS nor the Deliverer can be held responsible for an impossibility of delivery due to inaccuracy or error in the delivery address. The delivery times indicated during the validation of the order are calculated in working days.
In case of impossibility of delivery on the day of the Rendez-vous due to inappropriate information, difficulties of access or passage not previously indicated by the Customer or the absence of the Customer Rendezvous in violation of the commitments made during the contact, new shipping costs may be charged by SAS AZVR, who will contact the Customer for the payment of these new delivery charges before any re-delivery of the Product. In case of non-payment of these fees, SAS AZVR reserves the right not to proceed with the delivery of the Product. The risks of damage resulting from these constraints will also be borne by the Customer. Except cases of lack of conformity or latent defects, no subsequent claim and / or reservation will be accepted by SAS AZVR, after receipt of the Products by the Customer, (without right of withdrawal).
8. Right of withdrawal In accordance with Articles L 121-20 et seq. Of the Consumer Code, the customer has a cooling-off period of 14 days from delivery to reverse his decision and return the item (s) ordered without have to justify modifications or to pay penalties except the expenses of return which will remain with its load. Purchased products that are not suitable will be exchanged, vouchers or refunds. Concerning the exchanges, the expenses of return port of the articles will be at your expense. Upon receipt of your package, we will proceed to the exchange of the items.
The vouchers are valid for 6 months. Items must be returned in their original packaging, complete, labeled, new, unworn, unwashed, at the following address: SAS AZVR 540 Defeat Path 06480 La Colle Sur Loup PACA, FRANCE. Items returned incomplete or damaged, damaged or stained by the customer will not be refunded. The costs and risks of return are always the responsibility of the customer. We invite the customer to return the package by any means providing proof and giving a certain date to its shipment (recommended with acknowledgment of receipt, colissimo followed, etc.). If the return is due to an error on our part, the delivery costs of the outward and return that were paid by the customer will be refunded. (attach to the package, the proof of your shipping costs).
Once the goods received, controlled and accepted by our services, the refund of the items returned to the invoice price will be made by credit to the customer's bank account corresponding to the credit card used for payment no later than 30 days following the receipt, returned items. The refund will include the price of the items ordered by the customer, and will not take into account delivery costs. For any other information, complaint or question relating to the conditions of sale by correspondence set up by the SAS AZVR or to the articles themselves, the customers will have to address the Service Relation Customer e-shop, with the following address: By email : firstname.lastname@example.org By mail : SAS AZVR 540 Defeat Path 06480 The glue on wolf PACA, FRANCE.
9. Limitation of liability The proposed products comply with the French legislation in force. The responsibility of SAS AZVR can not be held liable for non-compliance with the legislation of the country where the products are delivered (prohibition of a title or type of article ...). It is your responsibility to check with the local authorities the possibilities of importing or using the products or services that you intend to order. Photographs and texts reproduced and illustrating the products presented are not contractual. Consequently, SAS AZVR can not be held liable for any error in one of its photographs or any of its texts. AZVR SAS can not be held responsible for non-performance of the contract concluded in case of out of stock or unavailability of the product, force majeure, disruption or total or partial strike including postal services and means of transport and / or communication , flood, fire. AZVR SAS will not incur any liability for any consequential damages as a result of the present, operating loss, loss of profit, damages or costs. Hypertext links may refer to other sites than the site www.azvr.fr. SAS AZVR disclaims all liability in the event that the content of these sites contravenes the legal and regulatory provisions in force. The AZVR SAS is subject to an obligation of means vis-à-vis the Customer.
It is expressly agreed that any disruption in the provision of the service for any reason whatsoever, external intrusion or infection by a computer virus, can not engage the responsibility of SAS AZVR In case of dissatisfaction of a Customer for any reason whatsoever, he can not claim any compensation other than the reimbursement of his order. 10. Warranties After full payment of the order, the Customer benefits from the legal guarantee of conformity as well as from the guarantee against latent defects in accordance with the legal provisions in force of articles L.211-1 to L.212-2 of the French Consumer Code. and articles 1641 to 1649 of the Civil Code. 1 ° In case of lack of conformity: The AZVR SAS is obliged to deliver products that comply with the contract and is liable for any lack of conformity existing during the delivery of the products.
The action resulting from the lack of conformity is prescribed by 2 years from the delivery of the products. In accordance with the provisions in force in Articles L.211-9 and following of the Consumer Code, the Customer chooses between repair and replacement of products. In case of impossibility or cost obviously disproportionate given the value of products, SAS AZVR is not required to proceed in the manner chosen by the Customer. However, the Customer may return the property and be refunded the price or keep the property and get a part of the price when the conditions provided for in Article L.211-10 of the Consumer Code are fulfilled. To say if: • The requested, proposed or agreed solution (repair or replacement) can not be implemented within one month of the Customer's complaint, • Or if this solution can not be without major inconvenience for the Customer given the nature of the product and the use it seeks. Reimbursement of the products can not however intervene if the lack of conformity is minor. 2 °) In case of hidden defect:
The AZVR SAS is bound by the guarantee because of the hidden defects of the thing sold which render it unsuitable for the use for which it is intended. The action resulting from latent defects must be brought by the purchaser within two years from the discovery of the defect. In order to exercise the legal warranty, the Customer must notify SAS AZVR of the defect as soon as it appears by sending an e-mail to the Customer Service Department accompanied by photographs on our contact form and sending a registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt to Customer Service. . The use of this legal guarantee presupposes, in advance, that the return conditions of the products described above must be respected. The costs of returning the products are the responsibility of the customer. In the event that the Customer chooses the replacement of the products within the framework of these legal guarantees, the expenses of sending the exchanged products are the responsibility of the SAS AZVR. 3 °) Contractual guarantee Some products may give rise to a contractual guarantee. This warranty will be indicated on the product description sheet. No member will be able to ask for a broader warranty than that detailed on the product sheet. In case of any problem with a product, the Customer must keep the purchase invoice sent by SAS AZVR and contact the customer service through the Contact page of the Site. Products that have been modified or repaired by the Customer or anyone other than the supplier of the said product are excluded from the warranty.
11. Nominative data and protection of privacy AZVR SAS undertakes not to disclose to third parties the information you provide. These are confidential. They will only be used by its internal services for the processing of your order and possibly to reinforce and personalize the communication and product offer reserved for SAS AZVR customers, in particular by the AZVR SAS newsletters to which you subscribed on simple voluntary registration as well as in the context of personalization of the site according to your centers of interests. Accordingly, in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, rectify and oppose personal data concerning you. For this it is enough to us to make the request on line or by mail indicating us your name, first name, address and if possible your customer reference: By email : email@example.com By mail : SAS AZVR 540 Defeat Path 06480 The glue on wolf PACA, FRANCE. In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 "Informatiques et Libertés", the Customer has a right of access, rectification and deletion of the data concerning him registered by www.azvr.fr Under the Law of January 6, 1978, SAS AZVR has made a simplified declaration and a commitment of compliance with the said declaration to the CNIL under N ° xxxxxx AZVR SAS undertakes not to disclose to third parties the information provided by the Customer on the Site. These are confidential. They will only be used to reinforce and personalize the communication, particularly by means of electronic newsletters. AZVR SAS does not sell, sell or rent personal data about the Customer to third parties. The Customer may at any time contact the AZVR SAS and oppose the use of his personal data registered by SAS AZVR. To do this, simply send a message via the site's contact page.
12. Intellectual property All texts, comments, works, illustrations and images reproduced on the site www.azvr.fr are reserved under copyright and intellectual property for the whole world. As such and in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Intellectual Property, only the use for private use is granted to you. Any other use is constitutive of counterfeit and sanctioned under the Intellectual Property without prior authorization of SAS AZVR. All elements of the www.azvr.fr website, whatever they may be, are protected by copyright, designs, trademarks or patents. They are the exclusive property of AZVR SAS. The reproduction of all or part of the site www.azvr.fr is constitutive of counterfeit within the meaning of the Code of Intellectual Property. 13. Force majeure In application of Article 1148 of the Civil Code, SAS AZVR can not be held responsible or considered to have committed a fault in the processing of your file if any delay or non-performance results from a case of force majeure. Are considered fortuitous event or force majeure exonerated of all facts or circumstances irresistible, unpredictable and beyond the control of the parties especially in case of total or partial strike of carriers, and natural disasters.
14. Severability of the contract The fact that any clause of the General Conditions becomes null, unenforceable, obsolete, illegal or unenforceable because of a law, a regulation or following a court decision, can not call into question the validity, the legality, the applicability of the other stipulations of the General Conditions and will not exonerate the Customer from the performance of its contractual obligations. 15. Litigation This agreement is subject to French law. The language of this contract is French. The General Conditions will be executed and interpreted in accordance with French law. The parties will seek, before any dispute, an amicable agreement. In case of dispute or litigation relating to the validity, interpretation or execution of these General Conditions, only the court of Grasse is competent.